The Professionals program is dedicated to buyers and sellers in the Trade: designers, showrooms, makers, home stagers, store owners and other design professionals.
Have a space filled with beautiful home furnishings and decor to SELL? We offer a unique opportunity to partner with a trusted friend who shares your love of good design, your impeccable taste, and your need for more floor space…and the friend – that’s us! – is generous:
- We share a more lucrative split – a full 80% of the sales price is yours.
- No listing fees, no selling fees, no hidden fees.
- Buyers pay shipping costs.
Our broad reach includes a community of sophisticated and enthusiastic buyers from across the United States…more eyes on your fabulous pieces. We are like an online dating site for design-savvy shoppers:
- Our team will market your pieces through email, social media, and special events.
- List 15 or more items, and our curators will create an exclusive Collection page on the site.
- We handle the details — customer queries, shipping logistics, and secure payment.
- A Seller Dashboard offers simple account management to track your listings.
Have a client whose space needs to be filled with gorgeous home furnishings and decor? When you BUY from Previously Owned by a Gay Man, we offer interior design professionals exceptional support:
- Trade service specialists dedicated to your needs.
- Easily accessible digital tear sheet to share with your clients.
- Tax exempt status with proof of license.
- Reach new clients with a feature in our “Sitting With” design professional interview, promoted through email, social media, and our blog.
Questions? The Professionals support team is here to help: email us at email@example.com, or call (510) 332-8789.